FY2016 : From 1. April 2016 to 31. March 2017
Main activities in FY2016
|CO2 Emissions under 5,885.6t for preventing global warming
||Result is 5,569.4t. It achieves the target by introducing the high efficiency equipment and so on.
|Checking the working place using chemical substances for factories
||According to the planned schedule, confirming the working place and improving was done by decided checking list.
|Participating in local environmental activities
||Clean-up and Planting activities at the upper stream of Ishite-River were done.
Ai(Love)-river-support cleaning activity (once a year）was done.
Aiming to reduction of environmental impact
Energy saving activity
Introducing the high efficiency equipments
Time saving and tact-up made power reduction.
Power reduction amount : 34.5 thousand kWh/year
CO2 reduction amount : 14.1 t-CO2/year
Ai(love)-river-support cleaning activity
Cleaning-up and mowing activities for Shigenobu-River, near Matsuyama factory, were done.
date : 31. May 2016
Clean-up activity at the upper stream of Ishite-River Dam
Gathering at parking of Hotel Okudougo at 9:30 and moving to Ishite-River, clean-up activity at the upper stream of Ishite-River Dam was took place.
date : 20. November 2016
Planting activity at the upper stream of Ishite-River
Planting activity at the upper stream of Ishite-River was took place, which purpose is to raise water holding capacity of mountains and forests at the upper stream of Ishite-River, that is the important source of water supply.
date : 25. March 2017
Emergency preparedness and response
Way of thinking and training program
Doing environmental impact assessment every year, evaluating and specifying using chemical substances or facilities, periodical simulator training is being done once a year for preparing for emergency.
And through this training, studying is done whether it needs to review the procedure, preventing or decreasing countermeasures (facilities or equipment).
The contents of the Training
One of Assumed Emergency : outflow by breakage of packing in transporting of waste liquid
- 1) Assuming outflow of waste liquid by fall and breakage of packing in waste service company's transporting
- 2) Preventing spread of outflow at broken drum.
- 3) Preventing spread of waste liquid by using guard fence in the standing storage box.
- 4) Collecting the flowed liquid by using standing water sheet in the protective barrier.
- 5) Collecting all the flowed liquid and wringing out used water sheet into the drum for only collecting.
- 6) Outsourcing the disposal of used water sheet and guard fence with collected waste liquid.
- 7) Confirming whether it flowed out to the surroundings or not. (rain water ditch and water gate)
- 8) Requesting the waste service company to disposal waste liquid and exchange the broken drum, and preventing to use them.
- 9) Reporting the series of correspondence to the department manager, based on the standard for Emergency preparedness and response (MKEG-ES-021）.
- 10) Communicating in case of emergency, based on the Route for Emergency.
- 11) Studying there is a problem and improvement or not, confirming the procedure and noticing thoroughly.
Matsuyama Branch Energy use amount
Matsuyama Branch CO2 Emissions
Matsuyama Branch Waste & Valuable amount